**CLEARANCE – FAULTY**
USB HEATED HOT MOUSE 2, NO MORE COLD HANDS.
Special Bargain Clearance offer
We have a number of imperfect heated mice so we are selling off at super bargain price of only £6 each.
All are new and unused in original packaging.
However the left and/or right buttons may work intermittently when the mouse is hot.
This is due to the heat affecting the fit and tolerances in the mouldings.
Turning the heat off or down quickly restores normal button operation.
We use them successfully in our offices but obviously they cannot be sold as perfect.
Returns can only be accepted for the issues other than the fault described.
Please note that the boxes will be clearly marked “FAULTY” to prevent returns or onward sales as perfect.
To buy please visit our shop.
All the features of a regular optical mouse with scroll wheel plus a special hand warming feature!
- Simply plug into the USB port as normal and the mouse will warm up.
- Warms the hand to comfortable temperature of approximately 42 0c.
- 3 position switch on USB line – off, medium and maximum heat.
- Long 1.5 metre USB line.
- Optical mouse with scroll wheel, 800 DPI.
- Can be used as a normal mouse without heat.
- Cost effective and energy efficient heat source.
- Works with PC, Mac or Laptops on Windows XP/Mac OS.
- Requires no drivers or software.
- Brand new in box.
- CE and RHOS tested.
Please note that the buttons and scroll wheel do not warm up.
We advise to use this mouse with a mouse mat.
HOT MOUSETM IS ERGONOMIC AND THERAPEUTIC AND MAY HELP USERS WITH:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Poor circulation
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Stressed or strained muscles, fingers and joints
- Beta blocker medication
- Who work in a cold office environment
- Have problems with air conditioning
- Work from home and at a computer for long periods of time
ALL FULLY QUALITY TESTED BEFORE DESPATCH
Repetitive Strain Injury or RSI is considered by many to be the leading cause of industrial injuries for office workers.
“RSI” is a general term used to describe many work related Muscular Skeletal Disorders (MSD) associated with
activity-related arm pain such as tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tenosynovitis, golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis)
and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
Both our heated mouse and wrist support are widely specified for both RSI prevention and rehabilitation.
Postage & Packaging is an extra cost, please see our Postage/Payment page for details.
Items sold on this website are generally intended for normal personal use and not for resale or commercial use.
Please like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HotMouseLtd?ref=hl
Thank you for your order – Hot Mouse Ltd